Does everyone agree white elephant gift exchanges are so much fun? But when you go to parties with super clever friends who give super clever gifts, there can be a lot of pressure to not be the one who brings the lame gift that no one wants to steal. Amirite? So if a white elephant gift exchange is on your list of holiday parties this year, listen up for some fun gift ideas. Thanks to those who contributed ideas on Instagram!
- PopSolo – because who doesn’t love karaoke?!
- Chambong – just keeping it classy, folks
- Squatty Potty – yes, for real. Funny. People might not admit it, but they might actually want it.
- Craft beer caddy filled with six Christmas beers from different breweries – the craft beer folks love this one
- Bitcoin – will it turn to gold one day and make them rich?
- Rotowipe – one of several hilarious prank boxes for a ridiculous gift… that you put something else unrelated inside
- Fanny pack that looks like a man’s belly – one that always gets lots of giggles, but functional 😉
- Picture of yourself as your version of Santa… with a gift card stashed behind – as if you weren’t enough, this recipient might walk out with the most valuable gift!
- Mr. & Mrs. Doo Toilet Bowl Refresher & a pack of toilet paper – necessary? Yes.
- Daddy Shark plush toy that sings shark song that we all know and love – the kids might love you, the parents might hate you, but they’re the ones who can choose whether or not to bring it home (NOTE: when writing this blog post, I swear this thing was like $14. Now I’m not seeing one for less than $40. It’s funny, but maybe not that funny unless you can find a cheaper one.)
- Growlers filled with local craft (Christmas) beer – can you tell I’m a beer nerd yet?
- Insulated wine sleeve with bottle of wine – can’t go wrong here
- Color map mugs – totally clean here and great for travelers
- Avocado tree starter kit – say whaaaaaaat? I’m totally taking this one.
Ok, I could probably go on for days, but I hope this gets your juices started for some great white elephant gift ideas. Quick links below for reference if you want to hop on any of these ideas.
Xoxo – Erica